- Grooms countless CEOs, Presidents, and political candidates
- Has launched the political career of over 30 candidates in several countries
- Delivered over twenty-five sold-out programs to Young Presidents’ Organization seminars worldwide including Washington DC, Denver, New York, Chicago, London, Milan, Rome, Dubai, Pakistan, Riyadh. All rated over 9.4/10
- Lynda’s Program in Washington DC 2009 awarded ‘Best of the Best” at the International Global Leadership Conference in Barcelona
- Taught over 8,000 MBA business school students
- Wrote the English speeches for King Abdullah II of Jordan for 8 years beginning with the speech given to a Joint Session of US Congress in March 2007 – the speech received international accolades and is now used in Jordanian schools
- One of three top-rated speakers for the Entrepreneurs’ Organization
- Consultant to the President & the White House
- Worked with the Prime Minister of Great Britain
- Assists many organizations in winning large bid business over $50m
- Writes persuasive performances for companies going public or engaged in mergers and acquisitions
- Improves all executive abilities in communicating including meetings, conflict resolution, and networking
- Cures stutters in school children
- Taught voice technique to various actors
- Performance coach for many singers
- Awarded University Teaching Excellence Award for 10 consistent years of MBA student ratings exceeding 90%
- Combines psychology, performance, acting, rhetoric to teach public speaking and communication in a unique way with outstanding results
An accomplished psychologist, speechwriter and coach, Lynda Spillane is considered the best in the world at transforming Heads of State, Presidents, CEOs and Executives into high performing public speakers and communicators. She has combined the knowledge of five degrees and over 35 years of experience working with Prime Ministers, Royalty, Actors, and C-suite Executives to form a method that ensures that communicating well and commanding any stage becomes part of who her clients are.
An internationally renowned speechwriter, she has written for many Heads of State and is currently writing for many African leaders. She is proud to be making this contribution towards the resolution of Africa’s severe problems and the promotion of its economic growth.
Internationally recognized as a pioneer in the field of Public Performance, she combines psychology, theater and classical subjects to produce a unique approach to the teaching of public speaking.
She has been a guest Professor at Universities including Daniels College of Business, MIT, and Harvard. She has taught over 8,000 MBA students throughout the world in Public Performance, Leadership, and Managerial Psychology & Motivation.
She conducts transformational workshops and coaching worldwide for CEOs, Presidents and C-Suite Executives.
Her award-winning Public Speaking Mastery program in Washington DC has been taught in London, Pakistan, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Chicago, Sydney, Rome and Milan.
An internationally acclaimed speechwriter, her speech given by King Abdullah II of Jordan to a Joint Session of Congress is used in all Schools throughout Jordan. She has written several other key speeches for King Abdullah II and is the chosen speechwriter for many Presidents and CEOs of organizations worldwide.
She is a popular keynote speaker who provides excellent takeaway value in a highly entertaining style.
Lynda has worked globally for decades and continues to accept special assignments overseas. Her experience in many countries gives her a unique understanding of cultural differences. This knowledge enables her to assist those clients required to address audiences of multiple cultures.