- Countless studies have found that Public Speaking is our number one fear.
- Three out of four individuals suffer from debilitating speech anxiety.
- Others have overcome their anxiety yet still disappoint their audiences.
- For over 30 years we've had thousands of people offering courses in presentation skills.
- For over 30 years we've had the overhead projector or PowerPoint, which was supposed to create good presenters.
- Today over 70% of audiences claim to 'switch off' when PowerPoint switches on.
- Many people are still struggling to master this critical skill.
- Audiences globally are often bored and uninspired.
- Career advancement is adversely affected when the Executive lacks this ability.
- Critical deals are lost when the presentation fails to impress and persuade.
- Most presenters/speakers are using limited techniques used 30 years ago.
- Presentation skills is an outdated concept and does not come close to offering the skills and techniques required on the 21st century platform.
- Public Speaking is not simply talking to an audience. It is much more than that.
- Public Speaking is not simply relying on PowerPoint slides. It is much more than that.
- Public Speaking competence cannot be taught with checklists. It requires much more knowledge, training and talent than that.
Lynda Spillane will completely transform the way you think about the public performance, your speech, your words, and yourself as a public speaker.
10,000 Executives and 50 politicians have made the right choice.
These people selected Lynda Spillane as their Public Speaking Consultant, Coach, Teacher, Speechwriter, Ghostwriter, Message designer and Performance designer.
Spillane is an internationally acclaimed public speaking expert with over 30 years of academic study and teaching in the fields of human behavior, Oratory, Theater, Performance, Voice Technique, Logic, Rhetoric and Persuasion.